Sure, it might be a blissful Summer in Montreal right now, but we’ve still got our fair share of headaches, from municipal embezzlement to poutine hangovers, and that means it’s time to indulge in your favorite cultural pastime: complaining. Here are Montreal's 99 problems...
1. Black ice
2. January’s heating bill
3. Condos. So. Many. Condos.
4. People complaining about condos
5. Saran-wrapping your windows
6. Sherbrooke and St. Laurent at 3am
7. One word: potholes
8. Potholes in bike lanes. You will get racked.
9. Potholes that swallow entire pieces of construction equipment
10. Indecipherable parking signs
11. Parking meter attendants who ruthlessly capitalize on indecipherable parking signs
12. The taco situation. We will pay $15 for a taco plate. We are that desperate.
13. Squirrels that steal your picnic at Parc Lafontaine
14. Tourists who take pictures of squirrels stealing your picnic at Parc Lafontaine
15. That green UFO light Downtown. WTF.