Nashvillians are proud of their city, and rightly so -- but nobody, and no city, is perfect. Even Music City has its fair share of problems; in fact, it has precisely 99 of them...
1. The future public transit system, whichever side you’re on
2. Injury law commercials
3. The Titans since Fisher left
4. The new Sounds logo
5. The pollen count
6. Natives being told they're "rare"
7. The fact that that's true
8. Tearing down historic Music Row property to build luxury hotels and condos
9. Apparently, our scariest defense is Ben Folds
10. Lack of late-night places besides bad strip clubs
11. No hats in MStreet, but douchebags are okay
12. Conjoined twin housing
13. Green Hills Mall dress code (implied)
14. Church traffic
15. Church traffic cones
16. Aggressive church traffic cops
17. Knowing how much cops are paid to conduct church traffic
18. The SoBro debate
19. You didn’t get nominated for a Grammy AGAIN
20. You can’t tell if you’re more pissed about being on Lower Broad or that Affliction and Ed Hardy seem to still be in business
21. Conversations that start “Wanna come to my EP release?"
22. Conversation that end "We should write sometime".
23. Bus drivers aim for potholes
24. Vanderbilt parent's weekend
25. Hillsboro Rd will always be two lanes, even after we have flying cars
26. Realizing you can't afford property in a sketchy neighborhood
27. Despite Private Lives of Nashville Wives and Crazy Hearts, people still come up to you and say they're in talks for a reality show. And they're dead serious.
28. Briley Pkwy construction that started in 1986 and still hasn't finished
29. Traffic check-in points on social media