4. Ending up in Printer's Alley at last call
How did you get here?! And other bad bar decisions...
5. Telling tourists we have a super-hot mayor
You're thinking of the guy who plays him on TV again...
6. Not ordering everything off the Athens Restaurant menu at 2am
It will be the best decision you made all night.
7. Writing an inspirational song about your time on Lower Broad
Aldean, Keith... all renditions of what should be titled "Death, Lube, and Cool Water".
8. Showing up to work without your leather apron
Arg!! How in the hell are you gonna craft that almond milk latte now? At least they were conscientious enough to use recycled animal skin.
9. Driving anywhere near a church at noon on Sunday
Unless you are actually attending that church instead looking for two-for-one deals. In that case, good for you.
10. Accepting a LinkedIn request from "Songwriter at Self"
11. Opening a tab at Tootsie's
There’s a reason some of those girls retire there.
12. Getting the late-night half-pound dog on Lower Broad
Have some self respect and go to Taco Bell like everyone else...
13. Pulling out your cell to GPS/give directions to the out-of-town Lyft/Uber driver
It’s a matter of principle; you’re paying them to get you there.