Juicy details: A "vexatious lawsuit," according to Merriam-Webster, means "intended to harass."
Outcome: In 2015, Steyn filed to have the lawsuit dismissed, stating the "matter is settled." Sounds like Don Morrissey got to him.
Believability score: 3.45: Does anyone else want to see Morrissey as the head of the mopiest crime syndicate on Earth? Instead of breaking kneecaps, he just emotes dirges until the marks guiltily pay up.
Sex, drugs, and a blanket: For being a "close friend" and former bodyguard to Michael Jackson, Matt Fiddes has shared quite a few personal anecdotes about the formerly effervescent King of Pop and the Jackson family. Most of Fiddes' newspaper interviews mention that he now runs a chain of martial arts studios in the UK. In no particular order, his revelations:
1. Fiddes donated sperm toward Jacko's efforts to conceive and is convinced Blanket is his son.
2. After the Jackson family went on vacation in Devon, England, Fiddes said he paid for Tito's airline tickets and Tito never repaid him. So Fiddes sued Tito. In response to the lawsuit, the Jackson 5 guitarist said, "Matt's a very nice guy and I'm not mad at him. I'm disappointed and that's worse. I shared a lot with him and thought he was my friend, but I could see it was all to promote Matt Fiddes."
3. According to Fiddes, not long before she started dating Bobby Brown, Michael had a two-week love affair with Whitney Houston, wanted to marry her, and never got over the passionate relationship.
4. Later in life, Jacko had a years-long secret girlfriend whom he didn't want to name.
5. Michael was "one of the best martial artists" Fiddes had ever seen.