3. Kevin Hart as Quvenzhané Wallis
Beasts of the Papal Conclave could be a huge hit at Sundance.
4. Seth MacFarlane as Ryan Lotche
MacFarlane gets 10(!) swims for his impression of the Internet's favorite Olympian. Could've been 11 swims if he'd put on the grill.
5. Martin Short as Larry David... as Linus
Oh, so, so, so, so you're telling us we can't actually go to see this show next Christmas?! Because we haven't wished this hard for something to be real since, well, Santa Claus. Who is totally real, btw.
6. Christina Applegate as Uma Thurman in Kill Bill
All hail the "taxi" uniform!
7. Christoph Waltz as Jesus
This summer... Jesus H. Christ is back! And you'll be sorry if you cross him. But seriously, Tarantino, make this movie.
8. Jamie Foxx as a Hostess Ding Dong
How have we not paid more attention to this glorious hockey puck-like mass-produced pastry? Wish there'd been time for a Djing Djong joke.