37. Jorah Mormont vs. pit slaves
S5E9: “The Dance Of Dragons”
AKA “That Other Time Jorah Got Nicked in the Cheek.” The crowd boos him at the end of this fight, and honestly, he deserved it. Jorah should be dead, guys.
36. Gregor Clegane vs. prisoners
S4E8: “The Mountain and the Viper”
A sword fight in the sense that his opponents hold swords when they die. Really, this is Gregor Clegane’s abattoir, and the floors are not sanitized.
35. Yoren vs. Amory Lorch and Lannister soldiers
S2E3: “What Is Dead May Never Die”
Lorch may have killed Yoren, but not before Yoren gave the most badass original-to-the-show monologue you totally forgot about. Arya can thank him for her lists.
34. Jon Snow vs. Tormund Giantsbane, Orell, and Ygritte
S3E9: “The Rains of Castamere”
Mackenzie Crook only appeared as Orell in six episodes before Jon Snow drove Longclaw through his chest, but Jon still wears the mark of his warging eagle.
33. Yara Greyjoy and Ironborn vs. Bolton soldiers
S4E6: “The Laws of Gods and Men”