Skyping with famous people
Apparently Dr. Drew wasn't busy enough hosting 17 different TV shows, because he went and launched Greenroom, a website where you can pay to have a one-on-one convo with verified celebs, athletes, and renowned "experts", who'll be especially helpful if you need advice on charging people for the privilege of hearing you talk. Curious to find out exactly who's available to listen to you cry about your negative body image? Well then guess who the below signed-on celebs are, and see if you should be crying to them about your lack of pop culture knowledge
- Once upon a time he may've been Malibu's Most Wanted, but now he's clearly yours.
- This former NBAer (and inhabitant of the planet Lovetron) gave his dunks nicknames like the In Your Face Disgrace, the Dunk You Very Much, and the Turbo Sexophonic Delight.
- Don't listen if your friends tell you otherwise, because when it comes to your call, this iconic '80s rocker is Going To Take It!
- This Brit-born author may have the Midas touch with bestselling novels, but her sister's the face of the Dynasty.
- When it's Time to Party, do you like to Party Hard, maybe even 'Til You Puke? Well then vid chat with one of Detroit's music icons and prove it.
- Hey, is that a young, long-haired Pat Morita? No, it's the world-famous DJ/producer whose sister is a well-known model, and whose father founded Benihana!
- Hit up this NFL Network mainstay to pick up a few tips, whether on sportscasting, or how to jump ship from ESPN.
- Talking to this daughter of a high-ranking La Casa Nostra member might make you feel less like getting married to the mob.
- You probably know him from his stint curating Thrillist's Father's Day Gift Guide last year, but he also co-hosted The Man Show. Oh yeah, and Love Line with Dr. freaking Drew.