Okay, let's say that 15 years after being presumed dead in a plane crash, you mysteriously returned to New York to reclaim your birthright. People would have questions, right? Like:
- Hey, man, why'd you wait so long to show up?
- How did you learn all those martial arts so well?
- Why do you keep calling yourself the "Iron Fist"?
- Actually, your one fist is glowing -- do you have some sort of alien leprosy you want to tell us about?
- How come it sounds like there's a rave going on whenever you fight people?
- Did you know that Duane Reade sells shaving supplies?
In Iron Fist, Danny Rand (Finn Jones) is this mystery man, and he wants you to know he'll be pouring a large cup of PUNCH in 2017. He also looks like he's not great at answering any of the above questions. Instead, when his "long-destined enemy rises," Danny just becomes the living weapon he was always meant to be and answers inquiries with his good hand.
Iron Fist hits Netflix on March 17. A few months later, Jones will pop up as Danny again alongside Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage in Marvel's team-up series The Defenders. So much punch to come.
Art of the Meal: Chloe Rose Makes Super Mario Bros Art With Hot Sauces
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.