Photo: Flickr / NRK P3
You might remember last Summer when Snoop Dogg decided to hop on the reinvention bandwagon and christen himself reggae enthusiast Snoop Lion. Well, it’s time to breathe easy: all your questions will finally be answered in Snoop’s upcoming documentary Reincarnated. The movie is hitting select theaters this week, and to give you a taste of what’s in store, here are some incredible moments from Snoop Lion’s
weed-fueled Jamaican vacation spiritual journey, mixed in with some incredibly fake ones. See if you can tell the difference
- While explaining that he wants to move away from rap, Snoop says with conviction, “I know Obama wants me to play at the White House, but what am I gonna play?”
- Reggae legend Bunny Wailer and Snoop do something called a "lion paw" instead of a "pound it".
- Snoop records a song about juice that has no mention of gin.
- Damian Marley asks if he can have one of Snoop's old pimp hats. Snoop complies.
- Snoop twirls around in a rasta flag mesh tank repeatedly.
- During a recording break, Snoop busts out a Bugs Bunny impression.
- During a recording break, Snoop busts out a Scooby-Doo impression.
- Snoop is pushed around on some sort of gondola, looks like a stoned pharaoh.
- Snoop opens a concert with, “Jah! Rastafari!”
- The bongo drummer and the harpsichord player argue bitterly about technique.
- After smoking with Bunny Wailer, Damian Marley, and a large sect of the Jamaican population, Snoop gets high on a mountain.
- Snoop offers Diplo's dog a joint.
- “I’m 40, so I’m wise now. Wiser. Budweiser.”
Got guesses? Leave 'em in the comments.