231. "Paper Moon" (Season 10, Episode 4)
After trying to take a vacation, Sam and Dean hunt a werewolf. Lo and behold, it's Werewolf Barbie from "Bitten." A minor improvement from the original.
230. "Phantom Traveler" (Season 1, Episode 4)
This Final Destination ripoff is short on scares and purpose. It's truly one of the worst episodes of Season 1.
229. "Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie" (Season 7, Episode 14)
An angry employee at a kids' pizza chain has the power to make dreams come true. Also, Sam's afraid of clowns, which is supposed to be funny.
228. "Remember the Titans" (Season 8, Episode 16)
Hey, who remembers Greek mythology? Supernatural does, unfortunately, in this episode with Zeus, Prometheus, and nothing that feels like it belongs in the Supernatural universe.
227. "Heartache" (Season 8, Episode 3)
The boys track a killer who steals body parts. Turns out it's multiple murderers, all snatching body parts from an ageless Mayan athlete. I don't remember hating this episode when I first saw it, but after writing that sentence, damn.