205. "Party On, Garth" (Season 7, Episode 18)
With the help of Garth, an incredibly nerdy but talented hunter, the boys battle a Shojo, a warrior who can only be seen and fought when drunk.
204. "The Girl Next Door" (Season 7, Episode 3)
Sam finds his old high-school crush has grown up to be a monster, and he can't bring himself to kill her, so Dean does it. A minor episode notable only for setting up a recurring rift between the brothers.
203. "Ask Jeeves" (Season 10, Episode 6)
A Supernatural take on a Clue-style murder-mystery.
202. "Southern Comfort" (Season 8, Episode 6)
Garth is the new Bobby in an episode about a vengeful spirit that goes all the way back to the Civil War.
201. "The Things We Left Behind" (Season 10, Episode 9)
Castiel tracks down the troubled teen daughter of his vessel. Dean goes Mark-of-Cain aggro to help out.
200. "The Hunter Games" (Season 10, Episode 10)
Castiel seeks help from the angel Metatron, God's scribe, on how to lift the Mark of Cain from Dean.
199. "There's No Place Like Home" (Season 10, Episode 11)
Felicia Day, aka Charlie Bradbury, is back from Oz, and still the least interesting character Supernatural has ever seen. But at least in this episode her good and dark sides have been split, and at least the evil one doesn't milk the whole adorable-nerdling thing.