6. We're thankful for 4a close times. Related: we're thankful for bacon, egg, and cheese.
7. We're thankful that a sandwich is always a bodega away, and that a better sandwich with slightly more meat and fresher bread is always a bodega away from that bodega.
8. We're thankful for street meat. And red sauce, and white sauce… and 24hr bodegas that sell Imodium.
9. We're thankful that if NYC ladies go out in sweatpants, it's probably to work out when it's too cold for their Lululemon's, not to go root for the Celtics and pound brews, like some other cities *cough*Boston*cough* we know.
10. We're thankful that pickle backs are a thing... for some reason.