1. Somehow, something is going to make you go to Midtown
2. The fact that you can see right into apartments across the street that are much nicer than yours
3. The fact that people can see right into your apartment and don’t feel jealous at all
4. Also, in case you hadn't heard, the rent is too damn high
5. Noise everywhere, all the time
6. Neighbors who always think you're too loud even when all you're doing is walking around your damn apartment with remarkably soft noise-cancelling slippers on
7. $6 coffee
8. Taxis that slow down to ask you where you’re going, but then don’t pick you up
9. Lines. Everywhere.
10. Overpriced salads that you have to wait in line for. Did you ever think you’d wait in line for a salad?
11. "This train is being held at the station because of traffic ahead"
12. Anybody who does basically anything other than stand there on the subway when it’s crowded
13. How do you have no idea that your backpack is hitting everyone, dude?!?!
14. Your job gets you 15% off a grossly overpriced gym membership, then ensures you can't go because you're working too late
15. Still somehow feeling like you don't have enough time at work
16. Never feeling like you're doing enough of, well, anything
17. Anybody who isn’t you on the sidewalk
18. Summer is ungodly hot
19. Winter is ungodly cold
20. The fact that Fall and Spring are awesome, but, like, two weeks long
21. Living under the constant threat of an air conditioner falling on your head
22. Or falling through those metal cellar doors on the sidewalk
23. People honking for absolutely no reason