It's New Year's Eve, and there's no doubt you've already decided you're gonna infinitely improve your life in 2014 by
finally getting in shape finally saving money finally reading more stories about NYC sex parties. Us? We're content with just writing down a list of resolutions we might actually try to keep this year.
1. We resolve to never underestimate NYC BBQ again.
2. We resolve to move out of our sh**ty neighborhood.
3. We resolve to really appreciate the size and scale of our unmatched skyline, and to drink on top of it as often as possible.
4. We resolve to figure out what the hell those palm reading places are actually
fronts for used for.
5. We resolve to go to that classic NY dive spot you heard Blondie used to hang out at back in the day, because it'll probably be some high-rise apartment building in, like, six seconds.
6. We resolve to start hating Chicago and Philly as much as they apparently hate us.