20. The person listening to their music at a completely reasonable volume in their headphones.
21. The breakdancing kids who don't kick you in the face, even though it looks like they definitely are going to kick you in the face.
22. The families whose children actually sit down and behave, because this isn't an effing amusement park ride.
23. The person on the loud speaker who tells you, "There's another train directly behind this one" -- bonus points if there actually is!
24. The grocery shopper who spends the extra money on a cab instead of riding the rush-hour 6 train with a dozen Trader Joe's bags filled with Mediterranean olive mix that they won't end up liking, anyway.