1. You keep a car because "it's nice to have for groceries and stuff"
2. You have a rent-controlled apartment
3. You're from Bronxville but you tell people you're from the Bronx
You know damn well this isn't true.
4. You refer to everything north of Yonkers as "upstate"
You know damn well this isn't, either.
5. You talk trash about Queens even though you've never been there
Citi Field doesn't count.
6. Your parents pay ANY of your rent, but you still complain about money
Get your sh** together.
7. You can remember the last time you partied in the Meatpacking
Or you can't, because it was SOOOOOOOO EPIC.
8. You clip your nails on the subway