8. Your first-ever Philly cheesesteak was from Geno’s
Because you thought trying one had to be this big epic thing, like losing your virginity on prom night. Eventually you’ll realize that most people just grab a hoagie from Wawa instead.
9. You talk about your bike a lot
Yeah we have good bike shops and yeah it’s a good city to ride in, but stop acting all fancy about it.
10. You own Dallas Cowboys paraphernalia
And if you ever wear a Cowboys T-shirt down Market Street, you are basically asking the world to mess with you.
11. You didn’t know Tina Fey was from Philly
Or that Bradley Cooper is from Jenkintown, Pink is from Allentown, and Questlove is Questlove. Oh, and season one American Idol runner-up, Justin Guarini, is from here too. We take what we can get.
12. You live at the Piazza Apartments
No local is paying that much to live in NoLibs, even if it means close proximity to PYT.