To most people who visit our fair city, San Diego seems like a utopia of beautiful weather, beautiful people, and beautiful beaches. But from streets full of potholes to streets full of invasive tourists, we have our problems -- in fact, here are 99 of them:
1. The weather can get a little Groundhog Day. Every day is the same. Also, Bill Murray doesn't visit enough.
2. Parking within a mile of the beach in the Summer = impossible
3. So many dogs, so few owners who seem to pick up after them
4. All other cities are ruined for you after living here
5. Rising juice cleanse costs
6. Punctuality is not exactly a priority
7. May Gray
8. June Gloom
9. The potholes in our potholes
10. Tent cities that line entire streets Downtown
11. The 805 is STILL under construction, and will be until 2048
12. No swimming in the ocean for 72 hours after it rains. Thankfully that rarely happens. Gross.
13. Aggressive jaywalkers
14. Late-night food options = basically just tacos. At least they're really good tacos.
15. The continuing "medical marijuana" charade. Just go full Colorado already!
16. Deciding what beer to drink
18. Parking meters that last until 8pm. When did that become a thing?
19. Shutting down basically ALL of Downtown for festivals and marathons
20. Roving packs of girls in PB
21. Roving packs of dudes in PB
22. Roving packs of tourists in PB
23. Either you have a car or you aren't getting much of anywhere
24. Even our elderly think the pace is slow
25. Creepers at Black’s Beach