2. Hitting up your favorite 24hr taco shop on your way home from the bar
You’re just going to pass out in bed halfway through those tacos and wake up with salsa in your sheets.
3. NOT hitting up your favorite 24hr taco shop on your way home from the bar
Finishing the leftovers tomorrow morning is going to do wonders for your hangover. Tacos are complicated.
4. Forgetting to validate your parking at Horton Plaza
Only the first three hours are free with validation, and that’s BEFORE 9pm. Mmmm, yeah. That’ll cost you a small fortune.
5. Getting a drink at Cherry Bomb between loads of laundry
Two drinks in and you’ll forget that you were even doing laundry. Oh well, you didn’t really need those shirts anyway.
6. Driving in the rain
The downside of living in a place where the weather is always beautiful is that as soon as it starts to drizzle the roads turn into a demolition derby.
7. Parking anywhere Downtown when there’s a Padres game
That parking lot that is nowhere near Petco Park and normally costs $7? Today it’s $25. Thanks Padres. Would it kill you to at least win something? You know, for the trouble?
8. Riding your bike home after a night out in PB
Like a lot of San Diegans, you bike everywhere. It seems like a safe alternative for getting home, until you take a tumble and wake up the next morning covered in road rash and missing a tooth. Lock the bike up and call yourself a ride.
9. Going to Blacks Beach expecting some hot naked chicks
Go for the hike and the surf -- it’s much less disappointing than the nudity.
10. Arriving at the wrong airport terminal
You arrive at the airport psyched about the big vacation you’ve been planning for months; too bad you’re going to miss your flight. If your connecting flight is in LA, you’ll probably be leaving from the tiny commuter terminal, not the main airport terminal. This is a mistake you’ll never make twice.