Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and you know what that means:
time to judge someone who asks for an unreasonably tiny piece of pie time to spend five minutes trying to explain what your job is time to make a list of things in San Francisco we're thankful for. Here's ours.
1. We're thankful for Mayor Lee and his glorious mustache.
2. We're thankful that the new bridge span's pretty enough to distract you from the faulty bolts holding it together.
3. We're thankful for $8000/month two-bedroom apartments above Whole Foods, because you truly haven't lived until your building has its own rooftop butterfly habitat.
4. We're thankful for the last season of the 49ers in Candlestick, because even though we may be losing them to Santa Clara, now we can convert the stadium into a Hunger Games arena.
5. We're thankful that parking is
so easy to find! something you can sometimes find!