45. You were a Giants fan before 2010
46. But you’re OK with the bandwagoners because they make it more fun
47. You can parallel park on a super-steep hill on the "wrong" side of the street while eight cars behind you honk their horns and a man leans against your meter while smoking out of a "special" pipe. On the first try.
48. And you don’t need to chant "up, up, and away" when you curb your wheels (or at least aren’t going to admit it if you do)
49. You know it’s okay to call it Frisco
50. And that even Herb Caen agrees
Sign up here for our daily San Francisco email and be the first to get all the food/drink/fun SF has to offer.
Daisy Barringer is Thrillist's SF Editor and she definitely did not Tweet during the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake. Follow her on Twitter @daisy.
Amy Copperman is a freelance writer in San Francisco who only has a moderate level of street cred. She’s working on it. Find her on Twitter.