1. Land's End Nude Beach8379 Geary Boulevard, San Francisco
2. North Baker Nude Beach1504 Pershing Dr, San Francisco
3. Marshall Nude BeachLangdon Ct, San Francisco
4. Fort Funston Nude BeachFt Funston Rd, San Francisco
5. Devil's Slide (Gray Whale Cove) Nude Beach95 Kelly Avenue, Half Moon Bay
6. San Gregorio Nude BeachCabrillo Hwy, San Gregorio
7. Muir/Little Nude BeachMuir Beach Overlook, Muir Beach
8. Red Rock Nude Beack3325 Shoreline Highway, Stinson Beach
Walk your way through Sutro Heights Park when you get to the end of Geary Ave, and you'll find yourself on nudes-welcome Land's End Beach. Just don't take a right at the end of the path -- the golf course dress code is a little more strict.
When you get to the beach, go to the right, past the "Hazardous surf, undertow, swim at your own risk" sign, and you'll have arrived on the North end (the nude end!) of Baker Beach.
Once you get to the beach, you've arrived! The whole area is nude-friendly, and the phenomenal views of the bridge are hard to come by anywhere else.
Technically, after a series of crackdowns, there is no specific spot on the beach designated as an official nude spot. However, use your discretion, and you may find kinship with another adventurous exhibitionist (try it out on a weekday).
Once you get to the beach, head toward the Northern end (the nude end), separated from the rest of the beach by a rock wall.
Walk yourself down the beach path and take a right turn -- everything North of the entrance is your ticket to nude freedom.
Head to the beach and keep walking until you cross the line of rocks that divides the nude and non-nude portions. Be adventurous, and make sure you're on the right side before you start skinny dipping!
Make sure you're at Red Rock Beach, and not at Stinson (aim about a half-mile South of the latter) and you are in the clear! There's a parking area right off of Highway One, take the path to the beach and have fun!