45. Having to actually take a cable car to get somewhere
46. The homeless guy living in your driveway
47. Actually, he's pretty nice -- scratch that one
48. Not being able to find a spot in Dolores Park on a sunny Saturday
49. Not being able to find a spot in Dolores Park on a sunny Tuesday
50. ... Does anyone in this city actually work??
51. The guy clipping his toenails on the 33
52. All those Embarcadero joggers making you feel lazy
53. Edison bulbs. We get it.
54. Marina residents telling you The Mission is "too sketchy" to go out in
55. Mission residents refusing to go out to any "non-authentic" bars
56. Waiting in line for hours for brunch when you are SO HUNGRY
57. Those streets that just decide to become one-way for no reason
58. Having to pretend you like Fernet
59. Trying to find parking
60. Street sweeping
61. STREET SWEEPING
62. The two seconds every day you can't remember which way to turn your wheels
63. Having friends that go to Burning Man
64. Trying to go out in Oakland
65. Public transit mostly stopping at midnight
66. BART strikes. Seriously, WTF.
67. The guy on Muni who doesn't take his backpack off
68. The lady on Muni with 20 bags of cans she fished out of the garbage and -- OH GOD, IT LEAKED ON ME!
69. BART bathrooms
70. Not enough pools/rooftop bars
71. The traffic on the way to Tahoe
72. Not having a friend who'll drive to Tahoe
73. Do we tip on the total before or after Healthy SF?
74. Slow, free Wi-Fi
75. So. Many. Beards.
76. The line at Bi-Rite
77. The line at Mission Chinese
78. The line for those NYC bagels
79. Seriously, what is with us and lines?
80. Hideout is made to fit, like, three people, but actually has 200 in it