1. S.F. Eagle398 12th St, San Francisco
2. SFMOMA Museum Store151 3rd St, San Francisco
3. A-B Fits1519 Grant Ave, San Francisco
4. The Workshop Residence833 22nd St, San Francisco
5. Coast Marine & Industrial Supply Inc.366 Jefferson St, San Francisco
6. Mind's Eye Vintage486D 49th St, Oakland
The Eagle was, and then it was not, and then, like the Eagle's Cousin the Phoenix, it was again. Go for the Sunday Beer Bust, but don't look at the televisions unless you're prepared to see a sport that bears little relation to football.
Art looks plenty good when it's thrown up on a wall, but it looks even better when it's clasped around your wrist. The SFMOMA Museum Store give you the chance to take home watches, prints, lamps, calendars, and more.
Telegraph Hill's denim know-it-alls (and repair-it-alls) will fit you so well, you may start thinking that a Canadian Tuxedo isn't a terrible idea. Yeah, they're that good.
Pairing artists with fabricators, The Workshop Residence creates collabs that result in some seriously functional, eminently affordable art.
Since 1946, COMAR's been supplying all of your pressing maritime equipment needs, from rigging, to rat guards, to rope, to other things that don't start with "r".