1. The KUBE 93FM Haunted House at Georgetown Morgue5000 E Marginal Way S, Seattle
2. Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame325 5th Ave N, Seattle
3. Nightmare at Beaver Lake2656 244th Ave SE, Sammamish
4. Nightmare on 99010 Marsh Rd, snohomish
5. Stalker Farms Haunted Attractions8705 Marsh Rd, Snohomish
93FM hosts a horrifically haunted house at the Georgetown Morgue, home of Seattle's most infamous murder: nine employees entered the crematorium, none came out... will you meet the same fate?
This month only at Seattle's Science Fiction Museum, check out artifacts and movie props from some of your favorite scary movies, from The Shining to Night of the Living Dead.
Get the crap scared out of you for charity! From now until October 31st, visit Beaver Lake in Sammamish for "Washington's largest indoor/outdoor haunted house". The proceeds of which all go to charity. Bonus: bring a canned good, get a dollar off admission.
The Snohomish Slaughter & Rendering Plant was home to a gruesome accident... or was it murder? One of the brothers who founded the plant was ripped in two by a meat grinder, causing the place to close. Now, scare yourself stupid with Nightmare on 9, a haunted attraction in its place.