8. “Shout out to the G’s from the ends”
- “Used To,” If You’re Reading This, It’s Too Late (2015)
As straightforward as it is, this "Used To” snippet is actually a nod to Skepta’s 2014 track “That’s Not Me."
7. “Drinkin’ Hpnotiq with Glenn Lewis, I been through it”
- “Weston Road Flows,” Views (2016)
Recounting a time when he shared a bottle of the fruity blue bev with Toronto R&B singer Glenn Lewis, who once won a Juno Award in 2002 for his hit “Don’t You Forget It,” this lyric is at once hilarious, because Hpnotiq as a concept only brings us back to the cheesiest moments of the early aughts, and jealousy-inducing, because a party with Drake and Glenn Lewis in the same room has to be nuts.
6. “Runnin’ through the 6 with my woes”
- “Know Yourself,” If You’re Reading This, It’s Too Late (2015)
This is the line that got even people in Arkansas woke to what The 6 is. As for the "woes,” no one really knows if it stands for “woadie,” “working on excellence,” or actual woes, but being the sadboi that Drake is, we're guessing the last of the bunch. We're down with a dude wearing his heartstrings on his sleeve.