There a lot of things to love about Toronto, but let’s face it, if you didn’t complain every now and then, the authorities would probably politely ask you to leave. And as much as we may love our fair city (and be willing to defend it to the death in a Montreal vs. Toronto debate), we reserve the right to occasionally air a few grievances, so with that in mind, here are Toronto’s 99 problems...
1. The deep, dark, biblical freeze that lasts January through April
2. Cab drivers don’t know where anything is
3. Liquor stores close at 10pm
4. Flight cancellations due to bad weather
5. Salt stains on everything all Winter
6. Stepping into thigh-high piles of slush
7. People who complain about it being too hot in the Summer
8. Summer is totally about to start... right?
9. Woah, Summer's over already?!