20. This Silver Line lie
21. Not speaking as many languages as your dining companions
22. Barely any BYOBs
23. The Height Act restricts our access to scenic views
24. Too many “black tie” events, not enough “no tie” events
25. Having to carry two phones
26. Hard to find a good authentic Mexican joint
27. Ditto Jewish delis
28. Ovechkin means “little lamb"
29. DC drivers. VA drivers. MD drivers.
30. Music festivals take at least 45 minutes to drive to. Probably more. Because of said drivers.
31. Tripping over Christmas trees that linger on sidewalks until March
32. The Marriott taking away our parking
33. Bryce Harper's health
34. Half-smoke chili stains
35. Mike Shanahan
36. The rent is too damn high
37. “Sorry we don't take reservations"
38. Bike vs. car rage-offs
39. No Metro stop at critical areas like H Street, Georgetown, and we’ll even count AdMo, because that’s a hike after a couple beers
40. $15 “hand-crafted" cocktails
41. WMATA escalators are slow, broken, endless, and full of tourists standing left
42. Summertime sweat stains
43. High heel-related injuries