Because you can't spend every 4th shotgunning Tabs with your buddies at Lake Waban, why not kick this one off partaking in endless roasted meat, at this first-annual, all-day, all-you-can-eat Independence-celebrating gorgefest featuring a whole roasted pig at Moksa, and a whole roasted goat at OM. Sounds too good to be true? Well stop with the cynicism because it's not. For the price of admission, you'll be permitted to
• Eat unlimited pork/ whatever delicious-sounding euphemism they have for goat.
• After you finish that, nap on the floor of the resto. Then start eating more meat, including everything from Thai sausage and lemongrass chicken, to ribs and smoked pork neck/ butts
• Eat not-meat, like oysters, Asian-influenced mac 'n cheese, cornbread, collard greens, and grilled corn on the cob.
• Wash it all down with free-flowing German drafts suds. Here's a hint: Jay-Z
gets paid to say he drinks them!
• They're requesting you use the T to shuttle between the two restaurants, but don't worry, because by passing out gratis Charlie Cards, it's pretty clear they're picking up the Tab(s).