Would you like some free tacos? No, you wouldn't? Well then either unsubscribe, or stop lying and hit up Feast of The Brave, a six-city, 10-day-long "smorgasbord of strange" that's ready to sling
the people from RuPaul's Drag Race in hors d'oeuvres form completely off-the-wall, palate-pushing tacos... totally gratis! The deal
- Dos Equis is taking over Jefe's Original Fish Taco & Burger for the 10 days, even outfitting the truck with a giant blown-up scorpion, which will beckon you to GET OVER HERE!!!
- The Miami menu's borderline insane: shallot-topped snails & corn fungus, curry goat cheese & green papaya w/ jerk cassava chips, braised oxtail w/ beluga lentils, and fried frog legs smothered in smoky remoulade & hazelnuts, plus a "mystery taco", so not the stoned dude from The League, as he's actually pretty straightforward.
- Limit is one per person... per day! Of course, people who own hilarious glasses with a fake nose & mustache attached, or other similarly foolproof disguises, have no limit whatsoever.
- Every taco gets designated "bravery points" (e.g., snails = 30pts; Mystery Taco = 100pts), which'll be tallied in each city to see which one has the most balls (note: it's entirely possible that title will go to the city that gets the balls tacos).
- Yes, it's a Dos Equis truck. No, it for some reason does not have beer for you. Don't ask.
The glorious extravaganza of freeness is launching at high noon Wednesday (and running through Cinco de Mayo) at 901 Brickell, although after that you'll have to follow the truck's whereabouts on Twitter or Facebook, on which you should also stop lying, with that profile photo from before you ate tacos for 10 days straight.