Thanks to GoPro, you can bring a video camera just about anywhere. And people do, taking them to giant towers, high above Mont Blanc, and on tightropes between two hot air balloons. Seriously.
To make your acrophobic friend happy to be planted firmly on the ground, we've collected 10 videos that presumably exist solely to torture people who are afraid of heights. Take a look, and try not pass out on your keyboard.
Model, Influencer & Entrepreneur Lindsey Pelas Reveals Celebrity Pick Up Stories
1. Parkour jumps between pillars of Dubai building YouTube/Canal de DCKNUCKL3S
2. First-person view of climbing a 1,786 foot tower (taller than WTC)
3. Window cleaning on Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building
4. Alex Honnold free soloing a 5.12b route in Mexico
5. Jumping onto a really tall crane and climbing it
6. Zipline + BASE jump = Terrifying
7. That Ukrainian dude 'Mustang Wanted' climbing stuff without ropes YouTube/balaxmi SouthyAngel
8. Just a tightrope walk between two hot-air balloons
9. Just a casual helicopter skydive
10. Proposing at 10,000 feet
Joe Oliveto is a contributor at Supercompressor. Follow him on Twitter @joeoliveto1.
Want more of the world's best Gear delivered straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for our daily email.