How many calories any standard Chipotle order packs...
Whether you get a burrito, burrito bowl, three-taco spread, or a salad, here are the calorie breakdowns every standard portion of individual Chipotle menu item contains. Taken together, you can use any combination of the following to make a burrito bowl.
- romaine lettuce: 5 calories
- tomatillo green-chili salsa: 15 calories
- fajita veggies: 20 calories
- fresh tomato salsa: 25 calories
- tomatillo red-chili salsa: 30 calories
- roasted chili-corn salsa: 80 calories
- cheese: 100 calories
- sour cream: 115 calories
- pinto beans: 115 calories
- black beans: 120 calories
- steak: 150 calories
- sofritas: 145 calories
- barbacoa: 165 calories
- chicken: 180 calories
- carnitas: 210 calories
- brown rice: 210 calories
- white rice: 210 calories
- guacamole: 230 calories
- chorizo: 300 calories
For burrito bowls, this is the caloric baseline, clocking in at about 705-1250 total calories, depending on your guac, protein selection, and additional fixings.
For burritos, add a flour tortilla (300 calories), and you're looking at a range of about 1085-1550 total calories, depending on topping selections.
For salads, you might want to add the Chipotle vinaigrette (270 calories), for a baseline of about 1010-1530 calories, again, depending on topping selections.