2. Find a gym that's at least 5km away.
Turn your phone off and run there, then run or walk back.
3. Use lures and incense to attract Pokémon.
Maybe cut back on the amount of processed meats you eat.
4. Meet up and chat with like-minded gamers.
If you struggle with social anxiety, consider seeking help from a trained professional.
5. Take your mind off your troubles by capturing during stressful times.
It used to be called avoidant behavior, but now it's augmented reality. Get with the times, dude.
6. Find friends who will capture on your behalf.
All of you should probably eliminate processed foods.
7. Think about what you're doing with your free time.
There may be an efficiency/productivity issue here.
8. Call your parents.
Having close family connections is key to good health late into life, and you'll have to finish up your game to use your phone for making a phone call.
9. Capture Pikachu.
This is just plain fun, and reminds you of being 11 years old again!