The tragic thing about internet memes is that they're only funny on the internet, though on the bright side, they are funny forever on the internet. Now slapping memes on your bumper, laptop, forehead, or whatever object you choose: Stickerish, a collection of vectorized decals that will allow the real-world you to express such sentiments as:
1. Aw Yeah: The ubiquitous face was actually taken from JK Simmons' role in Spiderman 2, but could've been taken from any JK Simmons role, except Vernon Schillinger, who only says "aw yeah" when he's making love to you despite your urgent entreaties that he not make love to you.
2. Pedo Bear Peeking: Show a coworker you care about them/don't care about consequences by sticking the infamous 1/2 bear head in their desk area.
3. My Brain is Full of F**k: After The Tuxedo, nobody is going to argue with Jackie Chan on this one.
4. Y U NO: For a few extra bucks, Stickerish will personalize this angry, uncomprehending caricature with someone's name, and a verb, e.g., "Sharon, Y U NO Work?" or "Sharon, Y U NO Take Joke Well?"
5. Forever Alone Happy: Apparently you're supposed to "troll" friends by putting this on their cars, an activity that unfortunately will leave you trolling for friends.
There're also pop-culture riffs, like "Dirk Pissing on the Heat", "Fricken'" (actually a shark with a fricken' laser on its head), and a caffeine molecule, because if you're stuck to your computer all day, nothing perks you up like a cup of C8H10N4O2. Ha! Writing the molecules of things should be a meme!