Many things that are huge on the Internet fail to get big in the real world, mainly because that's where Chris Hansen is, and he makes everyone super nervous. Forcefully thrusting Internet memes into meatspace is Stickerish, which hawks vectorized decals of popular net images, and is the brainchild of a Texas dude who apparently feels quite strongly about:
1. Challenge Accepted: This "infamous" stick figure shows everyone that you won't back down from any dare, except perhaps “don't use the Internet for an hour”.
2. Forever Alone: The face of loneliness is left “highly detailed”, and shows a decal-ed guy so upset, he should probably just get a hold of some pot-stickers and chill out for a bit.
3. F**k Yea Guy: Perfect for showing “satisfaction and pride”, this guy is also on the back of Stickerish's business card, which tells people it's “Business Time”! Plus, phone/fax/address, obvi.
4. Rage Face: Unfortunately not the face you make when Zack de la Rocha hits the chorus in "Bomb Track", Stickerish suggests slapping this thing on “something that infuriates you”.
5. Troll Face: This annoying visage “is sure to incite a WTF response”, which is usually uttered sometime between Hansen's "take a seat" and "so, what are you here to do today?".