Because Roger Moore doesn't issue orders just to hear himself talk, make sure your movies are For Your Eyes Only with the Epson Moverio BT-100, a battery-powered headset that's marginally less ugly than a pair of glaucoma sunglasses, but far cooler in that it provides the kind of "floating", 3D-capable 80" screen you dream of having after taking your glaucoma "medicine". Controlled via an Android-based remote w/ an interactive trackpad, there's literally nothing this thing can't do... unless it isn't on this list of sweet-ass features:
- Has special see-through imaging tech allowing you to watch flicks while "experiencing the real world", though you may not want to, given that everyone is staring at you and your huge glasses.
- Holds up to 1GB of Android-based games and apps.
- Connects to WiFi for checking email, browsing the web, reading e-books, watching YouTube/Vimeo, and streaming content from even the most elaborate Flash-enabled sites, so... p*rn!
- Runs 6hrs on a full charge -- if you're watching p*rn for any longer, it may be time to get help.
- Pumps out Dolby Mobile surround sound through detachable custom earbuds.
- Supports microSDHC cards for up to 32GB memory, something you probably erased trying to repeatedly cure your "glaucoma".
These Mini-Arcade Replicas Will Make You Feel Like a Kid Again