22. Finding a reason to curse out the annoying kids from [INSERT NAME OF UNIVERSITY HERE].
23. Realizing you have to avoid all cafes Monday-Friday during every school semester.
24. Walking around Faneuil Hall with your parents for the 400th time.
25. Attempting to get anywhere outside of downtown on the MBTA, but realizing it would be quicker to walk the 300ft-long city.
26. Talking to someone who isn’t in college and realizing it's the first real conversation you've had in months.
27. Seeing Dropkick Murphys for the 10th time in a week. Just around the city... not even at a show.
28. Being offered a free “cup o’ chowdah” by every restaurant, hotel, bar, and bookstore if you can recite one fact about the Red Sox.
29. Going to Fenway on a weekend night and seeing a fight break out because someone said a word that sounds like “Yankee” (e.g. hankey, lanky, panky).