46. Chances are good you’ll never step foot onto the field of Fenway in any professional capacity, which is what makes Picnic in the Park (August 14) so special. Oh, that and the fact that you get players’ autographs.
47. Drink among the gorillas and ocelots -- better than your coworkers, right? -- at Brew at the Zoo, an animalistic but strictly adults-only affair (August 20).
48. Why do we love the Boston Green Fest (August 19-21)? Because you get a wine tent and free fitness classes (translation: less guilt).
49. The Boston Carnival Parade (August 26) is the perfect opportunity to learn about Boston’s rich Caribbean culture.
50. Which Fenway Park concert are you going to blow your summer budget on: Paul McCartney (July 17), James Taylor (August 3), or Pearl Jam (August 5 & 7)? Think carefully -- your answer says a lot about you.