88. You've had the best fried chicken in all of Chicagoland.
89. You’ve sat in Capone’s booth at The Green Mill.
90. You’ve volunteered at local shelter, even if it's just to play with puppies
91. You’re OK ordering two sides of cinnamon buns at Ann Sather.
92. You know your way around the Pedway.
93. You can debate the pie merits of Hoosier Mama, Bang Bang, and First Slice.
94. You embrace meat sweats.
95. You know there's more than one side to the city.
96. You know which alleys hide the coolest food and drink.
97. You know why that one 'L' car is empty at rush hour.
98. You don't get your hopes up for tolerable spring weather.
99. You know about "that cool bar in the basement of the other thing."
100. You've left a street festival smelling like meat, and just rolled with it.
101. You believe in Theo Epstein, Joe Maddon, and reasonable expectations.
Sign up here for our daily Chicago email and be the first to get all the food/drink/fun in town.
Zack Shornick is a Thrillist contributor who has never once paid full price for a Cubs ticket, but still puts ketchup on his hot dogs. Follow him @zackshornick.