The 20 Most Instagrammed Places in Dallas
While Dallas is known for its photogenic skyline -- a gateway visible from miles away as you approach -- it’s what’s inside that counts, too. We have parks, museums, and loads of music venues that are always ready for their close-up -- and are therefore Instagram-famous. We’ve culled some geotagging data to find the most Instagrammed spots in town. Here are the top 20, so that you can go 'Gram any your feed is currently missing.
20. The JouleFavorite vistas at this refreshed downtown hotel include the stylish lobby decked with artwork, the Taschen Library, and the haunting eyeball sculpture across Main Street.
19. Granada TheaterThis throwback music venue overlooks Lower Greenville in all its old-timey splendor. Waiting in line for a killer show here is a rite of Dallasite passage.
17. Perot MuseumFrom giant geodes and towering dinosaur skeletons to that funky glass escalator shaft on the side of the building, the photography options abound.
16. The Bomb FactoryThe spectacular lighting system at this new Deep Ellum performance venue serves as photo inspiration to many a Dallas Instagrammer.
15. Downtown DallasRain or shine, night and day, our iconic skyline is the gleaming beacon that tells you you’re home. You know, especially driving back from outlying nether ‘burbs like Waxahachie.
13. Reunion TowerThe most recognizable building in our skyline was always pretty spectacular, but since its lighting system has gotten an upgrade allowing it to flash colors and even match nearby buildings, there’s even more reason to look upward.
12. Hilton AnatoleWith a stunning, spacious lobby and the largest art collection you’ll find in any American hotel, this Stemmons Corridor hotel is prime for glamorous shots.
11. Truck YardFood trucks, a cheesesteak joint, and a treehouse walked into a bar, leading to the birth of this cool outdoor hangout on Lower Greenville. Instagrams tend to be split between scenery and great food.
10. The RusticIt’s tough not to want to capture this rollicking Uptown bar/restaurant’s vibrant marquee, hence its frequent cameos in Instagrams of performances on the stage just below it, and selfies galore.
Sign up here for our daily Dallas email and be the first to get all the food/drink/fun DFW has to offer.
Farah Fleurima is a Dallas-based food writer who Instagrams as many plates of food as she does local monuments. Follow her on Twitter at @TheDallasDiva