11. John Elway deserves a Nobel Prize
For his work on "Being John Elway."
12. Itʼs perfectly acceptable to only wear a barrel
So long as itʼs held up with orange suspenders. (It looks best with a nice a cowboy hat, too).
13. Weed is legal
14. Peyton Manning has a small metal plate in his neck
And itʼs fused together with a bone graft. According to all the movies I've ever seen, the robots win.
15. Von Miller can wear whatever kind of weird dumb animal hat he wants
Look at how cool he dances. Heʼs earned it.
16. If Godʼs not a Broncos fan why are sunsets orange and blue?
Why? GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON! YOU CANʼT! SHUT UP!
17. If our defense is looking sluggish yell “Put in Mecklenburg!”
Someone will give you a high-five, guaranteed.
18. The highest honor a Broncos player can receive is being added to the Ring of Fame
It's a list of the best players in the history of the franchise that wraps around the second level of Mile High Stadium and permanently places them in Colorado folklore forever. People like Randy Gradishar, Shannon Sharpe, Terrell Davis, Dealin' Doug, and Blackjack Pizza (RIP).
19. Feel free to make fun of the Oakland Raiders throughout the game.
No one is going to stop you. I know we are playing the Panthers in the Super Bowl but the Raiders still suck.
20. JOHN ELWAY!
Sign up here for our daily Denver email and be the first to get all the food/drink/fun in town.
Chris Charpentier is a contributor for Thrillist.