16. We resolve to stop trying to take sly background photos of John Green when he’s out at restaurants
This year, we will just ask for the selfie. He seems like he’s used to that kind of thing by now.
17. We resolve to drink even more craft beer, just not all at once, and not on Carb Day
Seriously, not this year.
18. We resolve not to push Andrew Luck’s charcuterie plate onto the floor
When we see him out at Tinker Street or Bluebeard, but he knows what he did. A disapproving stare will do.
19. We resolve to wear shorts only in shorts weather
Which is when there are no remaining snow piles taller than 10” in any Meijer parking lot.
20. We resolve to keep Welcoming All and Serving Everyone
Hoosier hospitality is the one resolution we can all keep.
Sign up here for our daily Indianapolis email and be the first to get all the food/drink/fun in town.
Sarah Murrell is a Thrillist contributing writer and the editor of The Sensualist. You can stay up to date on all things food and sex in the 317 by following her on Twitter: @likesquirrel317.