11. It doesn’t get more summer than sticking your toes in the sand and sipping on something with an umbrella in it. Thank goodness you have plenty of beachside bar options for doing just that.
12. Classic jukeboxes and tiki drinks? Skeeball and a brewery? Bowling and vintage arcade games? Yes, yes and yes, these are the places to celebrate a birthday this summer.
13. Sure, you’ve heard about some of the secret, speakeasy-style bars around town, but do you know how to get into them? Well, now you do.
14. Or maybe you want to grab a drink with a view. We’ve got you covered with these choice rooftop bars.
15. You’re also definitely going to want to hang your shamrock (and grab an Irish Coffee) at Tom Bergin’s this summer.
16. While you’re at it, have a little history with your drink at the oldest bars in LA.
17. And when you’re in the mood for something dark and divey, cheap and fun, these essential dive bars are the perfect remedy escape from the summer heat.
18. There’s also a ton of cool spots to drink in Pasadena that you probably haven’t been to yet. This summer, it’s time to fix that with an excursion.