17. Hang out in the Highlands
This part of the city has everything from comic book and vintage record shops, to popular restaurants and bars. It's a favorite for true Louisvillians, seeing as it has way more history than 4th St, and isn't just about drinking. (But of course, there's plenty of that going on, too.)
18. Channel your inner crooner at Akiko's karaoke
With the full bar, you should be able to get the courage to belt out some Mariah in no time.
19. Chow down on bison at El Mundo Mexican
Fresh salsa, bison burritos, and delicious margaritas. Enough said.
20. Ride the mechanical bull at PBR Louisville
Why wouldn't you?
21. Fall in love with baseball at the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory
Tour the museum, read the stories, and get a bat made with your name on it. For baseball lovers, this is an obvious must. For non-enthusiasts, it’ll (maybe) change your mind.