Autumn Tequila Punch By Lulu Martinez
Yield: Serves 12
- 2 ¼ cups Tequila Don Julio Reposado
- ¾ cup apple cider, unfiltered
- ¾ cup pomegranate juice
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 lemon wheels
- In a punch bowl, combine apple cider, pomegranate juice, maple syrup, and Tequila Don Julio Reposado. Whisk for 20 seconds to incorporate.
- Add 3 cinnamon sticks and 4 lemon wheels to the bowl and set aside while you prepare your garnishes by slicing 10 lemon and 10 apple wheels. Pro Tip: Squeeze a little lemon juice over the apple wheels to prevent browning.
- Just before guests arrive, add 3-4 cups of ice to the bowl and garnish with 3 apple wheels