10. A glance in the rear-view brings about the sudden realization that you have near-perfect eyebrows. Who is that handsome devil?
11. You have a Louis C.K.-like epiphany where you realize that this machine you've been taking for granted is really a metal chariot magically frickin’ transporting you thanks to power supplied by dinosaurs. It’s the literal stuff of sci-fi novels. Great-great-great grandpa would have messed himself over what you walk by every day in your own driveway.
12. There is so much autonomy when you don't have to rely on public transpo, or some random dude picking you up. You are truly master of your own destiny. Well, for these five minutes.
13. Since you’re already in the car, you might as well pull up to that take-out window. Fries are extremely life-affirming.
14. You could pass Bill Murray.