32. If you start dating someone, do you promise not to be all over them in front of me because that’s gross, and no one wants to see that?
33. Are you cool with me boning in the living room?
34. Can you promise to spend all your time at that significant other's place, unless I ask you to be here for emotional support re: Ted?
35. Do you have any pets?
36. Would you be down to get a dog or a cat and then completely take care of it while I solely reap the benefits of said pets?
37. Will you be my roommate, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, or at least until I break the lease when I move to another city and never talk to you ever again?
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.
Lee Breslouer is a senior writer for Thrillist, and is a great roommate, dammit. Follow him to living room bone-downs at: @LeeBreslouer.