45. In Chicago, we’ve outlined every way you can avoid having to explain to a tourist why it isn’t actually windy in the Windy City this summer, right here.
46. Everything's bigger in Texas, so your Dallas summer plans better be larger than life after checking out these guides.
47. Same goes for your plans in Houston, too.
48. Oh, it’s about to get real hot in Atlanta, and probably stay that way ‘til December, but you’ve only got 15 weeks of summer like the rest of the country, so get on this list.
49. Boston, you got off easy with winter this year, which means you better make the most of the warm weeks you have until Labor Day, and we’ve got 50 ways to take advantage before Snowmaggedon comes back.
50. Now that all the tourists are done ogling the cherry blossoms in D.C., the city is yours for the summer, Washingtonians. Here’s 50 ways to make the most of it.