31. Switch things up this summer by trying a new dating app, because your thumbs are probably tired from swiping, and most of these actually encourage you to… go outside?
32. If you’re super into Disney, or cuddling, or farming, there’s probably a super niche dating app out there. Give it a try and find someone just as crazy about bacon as you. You could also try to get accepted by one of these super exclusive dating apps.
33. If you met someone IRL while you were traveling, the summer lovin’ doesn’t have to end when you pack your bags, because we’ve outlined a foolproof strategy to turn your vacation fling into a serious thing.
34. Already got an SO? While the best part about that is the ability to go home early and hang out in your grossest sweatpants, it can get pretty boring, and you probably are feeling a little left out of this whole “Tinder” thing. So use it, together! The first one to get a NSFW pic wins, sort of.
35. Bingo isn’t just for senior citizen anymore. Now, there’s bingo for Tinder, which is good for a few laughs with your friends, and maybe you’ll actually swipe right on the person who helps you win the board.
36. Speed dating was the quickest (and probably most depressing) way to meet people in pre-Internet days, and now, like mom jeans and crop tops, it’s back. Find one near you this summer, but first consult how our latest speed-dating adventure went...
37. Learn how to give a proper massage. It’s a skill that will definitely come in handy this summer when it’s 100 degrees and you’re broke, but you still want to do something romantic together.
38. Challenge yourself to keep your dating life off social media for the summer, that way the two of you can actually enjoy hitting up some of the things on this list, rather than making sure you ‘gram it first.
39. Sure, you could hit up one of the country’s greatest nude beaches, or you spend a week on a completely nude cruise. Either way, things are probably going to get a little weird.
40. Why make a pretty embarrassing trip to the pharmacy for an aphrodisiac when you can literally grow your own, much-safer, versions next to the tomatoes on your balcony? This way, they’re also ready whenever you are.