12. Since Friday’s payday, the money you spend will be back in your account by morning. Unless you somehow manage to drop a whole paycheck in one night, confirming your status as a party legend.
13. Going out on Thursday allows you to get even more ambitious with your “real” weekend plans. Or, more realistically, not feel bad about staying in on a Friday.
14. Needing to blow off steam will not be labeled as “a case of the Mondays,” and that reality is still four glorious days away.
15. Since most people are home watching Shonda Rhimes shows, the dance floor is totally yours. Trust us, you can catch up on Olivia Pope’s latest hijinks over the weekend.
16. The weekend looks a lot better from Thursday night than when you wake up at 6pm on Saturday and realize you’ve wasted half of it. Don't worry -- you still nailed it.