9. You complain about the noise level of live music
Move back to Boston or Atlanta or wherever you came from, because you clearly don’t understand how life works here.
10. You name-drop musicians
“So me and Kermit and Mac and Shorty and John and Stanton and...”
11. You name-drop Saints players
Triple that for Drew Brees.
12. You name-drop actors that you tooootally went drinking with
Sure, you tied one on with McConaughey. We believe you.
13. Your Saints season tickets never make it to the stadium
You never go, you never let other people use them. Could I have your ticket, bruh? No? So someone else has it? No? But you’re selling it, right? No? Um...
14. You are unacceptably nasty to the opposing team’s fans
A little good-natured ribbing is expected, but personally insulting, throwing drinks at, or punching people cheering for the other guys is categorically not the way we do things here.